Wilna de Villiers
Investor Relations Manager
Corporate Director and Company Secretary
FY17 ANNUAL RESULTS
29 August 2019 Annual General Meeting
17 October 2019 H1 FY20 Interim Results
You Agree to These Terms by Using this Site
Ownership of Content
Your Use of the Site
Datatec grants you permission to use the Site as follows:
- you may not use images of people or places on the Site without Datatec's written permission;
- you may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without Datatec's written permission;
- you are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law - Datatec will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing Datatec to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials; and
- you are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
Any personal data (for example, your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will only be used by Datatec for internal research purposes, unless you have explicitly stated that you would like to receive emails containing news, promotions and competitions. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site, such as questions, comments, suggestions or the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. We will not provide your information to third parties.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, Datatec neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. Additionally, with reference to any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the Site, Datatec assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, contained in any such locations on the Site.
Exclusion of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER DATATEC, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than Datatec. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Datatec does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, Datatec specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
- infringe any third party's intellectual property rights;
- are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- do not provide adequate security;
- contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
- are libellous or defamatory.
The information contained in this website is for general purposes only. They should not be construed as professional advice or professional opinion on any circumstance. Please contact your professional adviser if you have any specific questions